Sunday, October 5, 2014

Online Inspiration

The other night I couldn't decide on what to watch on Netflix despite going through my queue and new releases. Then I thought I could go through my bookcase and decide on what to bring for the Westchester Geek Swap Meet (which I didn't go to) but that meant getting up from the couch and bringing in the folding table from my car.

I looked around my living room to see if I would be inspired to draw with my crayons, read, or work on my stories.

Nothing struck me so I decided to check twitter on my iPod and read that my brother had to delay his book because his laptop was in the shop. I was jealous at first because of his drive to complete a project and having a legitimate excuse as why he couldn't. That still didn't get me going using the excuse I was tired from staying up late the night before and the DST switch.

It’s not like I wanted to run a marathon, it was a simple task of reading or drawing. It was easier for me to complain than to do something.

This was originally written in January 2014, but I'm now just posting it cause I'm that lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment