Friday, August 28, 2015

Weird Dream # 637

I was working at MetroPCS, which was in the process of shutting down. There was more people than equipment and furniture which made the office into a first come, first served atmosphere. I had a desk and went to get a drink of water, when I came back someone else was sitting there saying since I didn't sign into the computer it was up for grabs. Finding a new desk, I began working on a spreadsheet.

Fast forward to lunch and I walked out of the office into a mall... which didn't phase my dream self. As I was walking back to the office, I noticed a band playing off to the side of the walkway. It was Stone Temple Pilots, back together!

Each of them didn't look to be happy playing, but they put on a hell of a show. At the end of their show, I was able to shake Scott Weiland's hand.

Then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment