Sunday, September 6, 2015

Forget The Alamo

I went to see ‘American Ultra’ at the Alamo Drafthouse in Yonkers last week and while I enjoyed the movie, everything else was a disappointment.

We’ll start with the couple on my left that talked throughout the movie, despite me informing the sole waitress that was taking care of the entire theater.

Because she one woman, in a theater, filled with rude customers, the grilled cheese sammich and fries I ordered was another let down. The first fry I bit into was cold, and the sammich was only a few degrees warmer.

The rest of the audience talked here and there, a man burped loudly twice.

Seems the Alamo has forsaken most of their policies, as people were being seated as the trailers played. I read other recent reviews and it seems that the Yonkers Alamo still has a lot of hits and misses when it comes running this branch of the franchise.

Do I give it another chance or go back to my routine of seeing a movie several weeks after it opened on a Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment