Sunday, November 15, 2015

ALERT! NO SPOILERS HERE!

As we get closer to Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens, any website with an entertainment section has a spoiler about the movie. Yahoo is the worst when it comes to a spoiler alert, because it tends to reveal it right in the headline.

io9 will warn you, and then you have the option to read it for yourself.

When the poster was revealed, I was disappointed to see John Boyega aka Finn holding a lightsaber until I looked at the one for Star Wars IV and saw Luke doing the same.

Considering that Daisy Ridley looks like Keira Knightley it's caused speculation among the fans, I'm hoping JJ is only doing that as a red herring.

I stopped reading Star Wars 7 rumors because a few of them became true when I read a later spoiler by accident.

It's also a question of avoiding posts from my friends on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment