Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Weird, The Good, And The Bad

Vivid dreams are becoming a rarity for me, so when I can remember one I like to share it. The latest started with me working in a small office with the cast of Workaholics and it was my first day on the job. As the trio gave me the tour they were playing pranks on my new coworkers, and harassing the female employees. There weren't any cubicles, but several conference tables for two people to sit at.

As they were showing me my "desk" this loud guy came into the office. He was threatening people, and no one was doing anything about it. I was going to say something, yet I warned not to because this guy was crazy. He walked over to me and asked me a question in snide way, so I replied in the same manner which he didn't like. He threw a punch at me and I avoided it, then punched him back in the face. Right away it turned red, and swelled up. This didn't slow him down and he kept coming at me. That's when I noticed his smart phone in his right hand recording our fight. I struck at him with a flurry of blows which caused him to start crying and run away.

Cut to...

Emma Stone sitting outside, her blonde hair catching my attention. I don't remember much from this part, but I think she paid me twenty dollars for a kiss. It was good till her teeth kept banging into mine.

Fade to...

I'm lying in bed on my stomach, checking my iPod Touch, when I hear someone sneak into my apartment. I slide my hand holding my iPod under my pillow right before this person comes into my bedroom. They start frisking me (checking for valuables?) and I feel them reach under my pillow and take my iPod.

Then I woke up...

In the same exact position I was in my dream! This freaked me out for several seconds until I saw my Apple product on the table next to my bed. Then I remembered the part about Emma and was bummed that it wasn't a great kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment