Sunday, January 18, 2015

Trimming The Fat

Taking another cue from my brother and friend, I recently deleted the Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter apps from my iPod Touch to avoid being bored and become more brilliant

Right away I noticed that the Touch has more battery life since I stopped checking in every thirty minutes. Some of that time was spent using my Chromebook to check in. That could be resolved by putting the laptop into my Bag of Holding.

I hope being able to connect only through wifi won’t be a problem for the bored and brilliant challenges that will start on February 2nd. I'm excited for the project from New Tech City because I see a lot of my friends checking their phones every five minutes, even during conversations. I'm guilty of doing the same.


Writing this took a lot longer since I kept checking all those links.

No comments:

Post a Comment