Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weird Dreams Are Made Of These

Today's blog will take a backseat to the weird dreams I had this weekend.

Friday, I spent close to 7 hours of playing Borderlands The Pre-Sequel with my friend Damon, on a 92 inch screen! Along with surround sound speakers, you become immersed in the game.

When he first invited me over to his house, I was impressed with the "TV", which is actually a Panasonic ICD projector. Damon did all the work himself, since he's the owner and president of Premier Audio Video Designs.

I had an opportunity to go to a trade show and see some of the upcoming TVs, projectors, speakers, and other home entertainment equipment. I remember that little box that had the slider for TV and Game on it. Now there are receivers with 10 ports for speakers alone.

Back to the original topic;

I don't remember much about the dream itself except that I had to press A to continue throughout it.

Saturday was weird, even for me. I was wading through the sewers of Valhalla, waist deep even. I'm a germaphobe in real life, but that didn't bother me at all in the dream. I was carrying my small travel suitcase above my head, to keep the clothes and chromebook inside dry.

I saw the ladder to get out, and as I was climbing up, the suitcase fell into the water. I grabbed it by the handle, so only the bottom got wet. Once I was on the street, these two 20 year olds came out after me and told me to hide. We made it to a rooftop, where I got to check my belongings. My clothes were wet, and so was my chromebook. As I lifted it out of the suitcase, water dripped out. I opened it up to see if was still working and to my surprise it was. I had to reboot it through a sequence that involved pressing 3 buttons, then playing a level of Street Fighter. Then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment