Sunday, February 21, 2016

Less To Do, Less Anxiety

So far I'm pleased with my decision to trim down my Habit List to three a day. If there is something that needs to be done, then I'll only add the one that needs to get done that day.

For example, today I did laundry, and made almond butter. These aren't habits but I had to do them since I need clothes and food for the week. I was going to postpone cleaning my coffee maker to tomorrow night, but there was mess today and it has to get done now.

When I'm stressing about my chores, I'm trying to get two done at the same time. I was folding my laundry, but had this compulsion to get my dishes done. I briefly stopped folding to Just Breathe then I was focused on finishing it.

As of now I've got most of chores done and soon I can enjoy the rest of this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment