Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Zombie Nightmare

I do enjoy when I dream about zombies, to the point where I should practice lucid dreaming so I can actively participate when I have them. Though in last night's case to avoid waking up being frightened by them.

I don't remember a lot about the dream because it was difficult to see it when it was happening. There were 3 moments that stood out;

First, it was several weeks after the initial outbreak and the zombies outnumbered the humans. We were abandoning major cities, which caused chaos.

At one point, a large group of humans (myself included) were running down a hill to get on boats. Zombies were in between us, getting a running buffet. I managed to get on a cabin cruiser but just as I was going, a zombie jumped into the boat. As we fought, the boat shrank to the point where my feet were keeping it from shrinking further and this allowed me to throw the zombie overboard where I used the propeller to kill it.

The dream jumped and I was in an office/warehouse when a group of zombies came towards me. I managed to climb onto a desk and into the space between the office's ceiling and the building's roof, but the zombies followed.

This is when I woke up and realizing it was a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment