Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fear The Walking Dead - A Review

I finally watched Fear The Walking Dead and I like it. There are plenty of movies and shows I’ve watched where the apocalypse has already happened so seeing one from the beginning is one of the reasons I like the show.

Kim Dickens became “Carol” over the first several episodes and Ruben Blades is “Darryl” but what makes them better is they’re not heroes like their Walking Dead counterparts. I hope they don’t go down that road with these characters, getting headshots or Zombie Kill of The Week. Because the Walking Dead comics has heroes and villains everyone seems to be human plus. Michonne is the perfect example of what I mean.

The group seems more like real people, granted the Walking Dead were already in the midst of the zombie apocalypse but they still acted irresponsibly during the show’s current run. The episode where Rick explains the rabbit trap to Carl and then falls right into it himself.

I’m surprised Netflix doesn’t have it on streaming though. Wonder if they will later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment