Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Weird Dream

In addition to telling you about my weird dreams, I’ll put the reasons I found it weird.

I was working at MetroPCS and was responsible for showing a former high school classmate the programs we use. (Weird = I rarely associated with this classmate, so why did they showed up in a dream?)

As we were going over the software, the person who had the desk right next to mine leaned over to show a feature and proceeded to drool over my hand. (Weird = every job, I worked in a cubicle, so why was my desk next to this guy’s?)

He then opened a big box of powdered donuts and got half of the sugar from the box all over my desk. As I began yelling at him for being disgusting and a slob, I woke up (Weird = I’m rarely confrontational in real life)

No comments:

Post a Comment